|Click here to view demo||Click here to Download|
Now includes a version for Joomla! ® 3.x.x, including versions for 2.5, Joomla! ® 1.7, Joomla! ® 1.6 and Joomla! ® 1.5
Joomla! ® has one security problem, any web user can easily know if the site is created in Joomla! ® by typing the URL to access the administration area (i.e. www.sitename.com/administrator). This allows hackers to hack the site easily once they crack the id and password for Joomla! ® . The jSecure Authentication component prevents access to the administration (back end) login page if the user does not use the appropriate access key.
Easy to install, jSecure adds a higher level of security to your Joomla! ® website.
The original jSecure was "favorited" over 370 times on the Joomla! ® Extensions Directory and had a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars- and the new version is even better!
Note: Please uninstall the old version of jSecure Authentication before installing the new version of jSecure Authentication 3.1. Instructions on how to uninstall jSecure 1.0 are in the readme.txt file that comes with jSecure 3.1.
jSecure Authentication 3.1 has a range of improvements including:
- Option to be emailed each time someone tries to access your admin page
- Multiple userkeys to assign for different users with backend access for limited time period.
- Option to block IP’s from accessing your administration area
- Option to use add a second login form to further protect you admin page
- Added Master Password to access the jSecure Authentication
- Added E-mail option to send the change log in jSecure Authentication
- User can choose from White Listed IPs / Blocked IPs
- Added log feature (the System will log who access jSecure)
- Fixed JSecureConfig::$iplistB and JSecureConfig::$iplistW bug for Joomla 1.5.X, Joomla 1.6.X & Joomla 1.7.0.
- Fixed issues with mail headers for Joomla 2.5 .
- Added text input feild instead of text area in the form option of Basic Parameters for Joomla 1.5.X, Joomla 1.6.X & Joomla 1.7.0.
- Improved backend presentation
- Improved support on our forum.