JSP Store Locator
Click here to Download
JSP Store Locator provides rich interface to search and display dealer/office locations for a company who owns offices in multiple locations using Google Map API & Bing Map API.
JSP Store Locator provides easy to use interface for searching location, zip code, area code and provides Google map to display the locations.
Administrator can easily add/edit the locations/offices from backend interface and publish/unpublished locations.
- Default map on initially load with list of locations.
- Option to switch between google & bing maps.
- Enable/Disable search option to show search option or not.
- User can search location by ZIP/Postal code or search by selecting category/country/state/city/area.
- Users can generate categories and assign those categories to locations and also search locations of a particular category.
- Options to add custom fields (of type text) to locations from the backend and to show them on the frontend with locations list.
- Locations list on the frontend now comes with slider so that users have the option to expand the display of the map to have a look at the locations in an enhanced way.
- Branch detail pop-up with additional info (Description for branch/location).
- The "Get Directions" option that provides a route planner to find out route from one location to another.
- Configurable width, height and zoom level for map.
- Configurable fields like Branch Name, Contact Person, Contact Number, Gender, E-mail Id, Website, Description to show on list/map or not.
- Configurable parameters like Display Directions, Country name, State name, City name, Area name to show on list/map or not.
- No need to enter LAT/LONG info.
- Improved backend presentation.
- Improved support on our forum.